ICSS Admissions Criteria
Indianapolis Christian School System partners with families to glorify Christ though faith-inspired learning and leadership.
Indianapolis Christian School System admits students of any race, color, national, and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. ICSS does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
If ICSS receives more applications than available openings in a given class, the following criteria are considered by the Board of Directors:
- Child of a staff member
- Students currently attending ICSS (if necessary, number of years attended)
- Missionary families on furlough
- Siblings of students (both current and alumni)
- Academic readiness for ICSS curriculum
- Need for and availability of Tuition Assistance
- Status of their account if the family is currently enrolled
If a grade level is filled, a waiting list will be created. First consideration will be given to the student who is on the list the longest.